Date(s) - 23/10/2016
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Dev Barrett's Kickboxing Club
This coaching course is designed to give instructors and assistant instructors an overview and the relevant tools & basic structure of running a Martial Arts Club, Class and Session within WAKO GB. It will issue a National Instructor qualification via WAKO GB to it’s Instructors.
A WAKO Coach, Instructor or Teacher will be a person who has achieved a level of technical competence in Martial Arts to a minimum of 1st Dan or its equivalent and also passed this WAKO Coaching assessment.
Only those aged 18 or over may apply for this course/assessment. You will be required to submit as part of your assessment:
- A Valid DBS Certificate
- Your BlackBelt Certificate
- Your valid WAKOGB Insurance
How our Live courses work:
- You find a course running that you wish to attend via the main WAKO GB Website,
- Reserve your place for free (Click here to do so)
- Buy the course at least 1 week before your course begins. Simples.
Buy your Course HERE. This is where you will be able to download the portfolio that’s needed on the day.
Bookings are closed for this event.